Wednesday 8 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey NASA Art!!

Heya guys! 😘 Sorry for not posting for a while Ive been very busy. 😳 I can try to update more often, and show you my Holiday Adventures!🤩 Now today I wanted to show you a piece of Digital Art I made on the Summer Learning Journey Blog!🤗 Its really fun.🙃 I honestly love this because I can experiment with different colours. 😁 Here is my favourite piece of art I made on the website:
Have you done this before?? 😋 Thats it for today! 😭 Blog you later!😉 Aoibheann. 🤪

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora

    Aoibheann

    It is fantastic to hear that you enjoyed the activity. I was really impressed by your Astronaut image and can see that you have put a lot of effort into the activity, well done! I really enjoyed the use of emojis which was very engaging and I think you fellow bloggers would appreciate it. It is really Great to hear that you are enjoying your Holiday.

    I have not done this activity before, however, I think I would have chosen the space station because it would be awesome to see our amazing Earth from space on the international space station.

    Have you ever thought about travelling to space, which planet would you like to visit?

    Have a Great Holiday and I look forward to seeing more of your blog posts over summer.

    Ka pai,


    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete