Friday 9 July 2021

Wairaka legend retell!☺️

Hi guys, so for school we had to do a Wairaka legend retell. If you do not know who she is, she is the daughter of Toroa, the cheif of the Ngati Awa tribe. Our school was named after her, for her bravery had been so strong when saving the woman, and children when on their waka. Wairaka does something very amazing! Read on to see! So here is my retell. Its for Oral Language. How brave do you think Wairaka was? Im picky but I do give her a 9/10! Blog you later, Aoibheann.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aoibheann my name is Hibiscus I'm in room 6 I like you retell story about wairaka I really like how you put the photo in the story and I like how you edit while you do it.
    Great job.
    Would you do a other slide edit????
    Blog ya later-Hibiscus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hibiscus, thank you for this comment! It really helps me improve on things, and yes I probably will do another slide edit.
      -Aoibheann

      Delete